Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hush, Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick

Hush, Hush is Becca Fitzpatrick's excellent debut novel - and will not be her last! It is YA, but definitely not only for Young Adults; there is enough to keep any adult interested. It is a wonderful blend of mystery, romance and thriller! The fire that smolders between Nora and Patch is mesmerizing, and will keep you turning pages. Hush, Hush is due to hit the shelves on October 13, 2009; be sure to be one of the first to fall for Nora and Patch! This book is a definitely a keeper to be read and re-read. Way to go Becca!
http://my.barnesandnoble.com/communityportal/Review.aspx?page=Review&reviewid=1201676




2 comments:

Becca Fitzpatrick said...

Lisa!! I love the review - thank you so much! I tried to add it to my website, but godaddy is being dumb tonight...

I'll get it posted soon, however, and thanks again for taking the time to write a review :)

Bec

Lisa said...

Wow! my first follower! hey- you are my favorite author these days (well, ok 2nd behind my BFF, but that's to be expected, right?)

Lisa